Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Why I Buy Dog Food Online for Convenience and Savings

I have to admit that I used to hate the idea of picking up dog food at my vet. Sure, if they had the time they'd carry the bag to my car, but at the other end it was still up to me to unload it. It also meant a special trip about 15 minutes up the road and in the wrong direction from the way I normally travel to work.

After complaining to a friend about it, she told me that she'd been buying dog food online for about 6 months. I didn't even know you could buy dog food online in Australia! And it turns out that it's easier than I thought.

After looking around for the best place to buy dog food online in Australia,  I saw that there are a couple of choices, but for me, I ruled out all those online stores that didn't sell premium brands like Hills Science Diet and Royal Canin, because supermarket brands are just not as good in MHO.

I also didn't want one of those online stores were you have to sign up to get your dog food delivered every month. I'm often away for work and my dog goes to my parent's place, so I was sure that I would end up with more food turning up before I had finished the bag.

Finally, I really wanted to try an Austalian online store that was offering free shipping on dog food and savings compared to my vet.

While I found a couple of choices, in the end I went with VetShopAustralia.com.au because I'd bought Advocate from them before and never had any problems. Again, I wasn't disappointed and my bag of dog food turned up without fuss 2 days later. Simple. 

1 comment:

  1. Everybody Buy Online Dog Food for getting more savings and discounts. Apart from that services are also very good.

    ReplyDelete